San Francisco Phoenix Rising Black History Month 2021
Emcee: Miranda Wilson
- Mayor London Breed, City and County of San Francisco
- Shamann Walton, President of the Board of Supervisors
- Congresswoman Barbara Lee
- Secretary of State Dr. Shirley Nash Weber
- LA County Supervisor Holly Mitchell
- Lauren Adams
- Ryan Nicole Austin
- Jennifer Johns
- Martin Luther
- Kippy Marks
- Dee Dee Simon
Participating Restaurants and Wineries
You can enjoy delicious food and wine from African American owned businesses during this year’s virtual event. We ask that you order in advance to enjoy at home while viewing and throughout Black History Month from our participating local establishments. Please join us in supporting them!
- Food and Dessert: alaMar, Auntie April’s Chicken-N-Waffles, Brothers Cookin, Chef Robert Dorsey Catering & Events, Chris Evans Events & Catering, Gussie’s Southern Table, Johnnie Mae’s Gumbo, Jusla Eats, Minnie Bell’s Soul Movement, Radio Africa Kitchen, The Red Door, Roderick’s BBQ, Roux 7 Vine, Cupcakin’ Bake Shop, Mika’s Cupcakes & Catering, Pound Bizness, Yvonne’s Southern Sweets
- Wine: Brown Estate, P. Harrell Wines, Theopolis Vineyards, Thomas T Thomas Vineyards, Ungrafted, Urban Connoisseurs
Sponsors: AT&T, ChaseCenter|Golden State Warriors, Comcast, Facebook, New Deal Advisors, Power Station, San Francisco Giants, UCSF, Wells Fargo
RSVP required to receive access link to celebration.
- Please instruct your guests to rsvp.
- A unique name and email address are required for each RSVP
FOR MORE INFORMATION contact D.R. Roberts Event Management – email@example.com