SFBLOCK Special Report Addressing Community
- Jameel Patterson (Host): Assoc. Director NCLF and works at Mother Browns/United Council of Human Services
- Tiffany Sutton (Panelists): SFPD Office of the Chief, Violence Prevention, Former Asst. District Attorney
- Uzuri Pease-Greene (Panelists): Executive Director, Community Awareness Resource Entity (C.A.R.E.)
- Rico Hamilton: (Panelist) Human Rights Commission
- De’Anthony Jones: (Panelist) Human Rights Commission
- Kaya Ahmad (Panelist): Practicing Muslim, active father, mentor, entrepreneur, coach, community advocate, exposed to infamous Youth Guidance Center, Grambling State Applied Economics and helped establish gang truces in several Northern California Neighborhoods.
- Walter Redding (Panelist): 1323, LLC, owner, Star Quality Youth Camp executive director, artist/performer, violence prevention specialist and verified Cannabis equity applicant in San Francisco.
- Ahmani Hewitt (Panelist): Young adult, SF State Graduate Criminal Justice through Project Rebound.
- Elisha Rochelle (Panelist): Small business owner since 2015 Captured Moments by Elisha Rochelle, LLC. Comes from lineage of Strong women